top of page
- Multiple DatesWed, Oct 18Nashville NorthOct 18, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PMNashville North, 6361 W Seltice Way, Post Falls, ID 83854, USASHUCK off the stress from the hustle & bustle of the busy construction summer season and come enjoy some networking with your fellow utility industry peers
- Wed, Nov 15Spokane ValleyNov 15, 4:00 PM – Nov 16, 6:00 PMSpokane Valley, 10502 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99206, USAJason will educate us on the ever important discussion of "Killer Clauses" in construction contracts as we welcome our new NUCA Board Members
- Multiple DatesThu, Nov 16Liberty Lake Portal - NUCA Training RoomNov 16, 8:00 AM – 2:00 PMLiberty Lake Portal - NUCA Training Room, 23403 E Mission Ave, Liberty Lake, WA 99019, USAClass Instruction Topics include: General Requirements, Soil Classification Methods, Tabulated Data, Site Evaluation, Shoring requirements and equipment knowledge.
- Wed, Dec 13Mirabeau Hotel & Convention CenterDec 13, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PMMirabeau Hotel & Convention Center, 1100 N Sullivan Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99037, USAOur PROJECTS PREVIEW is always a full house so RSVP early to come see what's coming up for bid while enjoying a snack & beverage. Door Prize Drawing & Holiday social-hour to follow as our guests would like to mingle with us and answer everyone's questions!
- Thu, Mar 21Nashville NorthMar 21, 2024, 4:00 PMNashville North, 6361 W Seltice Way, Post Falls, ID 83854, USAMarch Madness Happy Hour/social event to kick off another busy construction season, raise money for our NUCA Next Generation Scholarship Fund & kick off Dozer Day planning!
- Time is TBDNUCA Training Room - Liberty Lake PortalTime is TBDNUCA Training Room - Liberty Lake Portal, 23403 E Mission Ave, Liberty Lake, WA 99019, USAUtility & excavation projects get done most efficiently if workers are divided into crews with a common purpose. NUCA Crew Leaders Training will prepare your leaders to be effective communicators & sharpen the skills necessary to succeed. Contact Sheri Nowlan at sheri@NUCA.com for next class details
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDTime is TBDLocation is TBD2023 topics covered: Washington State L&I- Flagging, Paperwork, Competent Person and Inspection, 811 Dig Safe, Best digging practices adhering to Call Before You Dig Law, Trench Safety Standards, Non-invasive Excavation procedures...CHECK BACK TO SEE WHAT 2023 HAS IN STORE!!
bottom of page